In this privacy statement we have listed for you how we manage your personal data. That means, for example, that we:
- clearly state for what purposes we process personal data
- restrict the collection of personal data to data that is necessary and proportionate for the purposes described
- we first ask for express permission to process your personal data in cases where this permission is required
- will not pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to deliver the agreed service or when we are legally obliged to do so
- when we share your data, we make arrangements with that party to ensure, among other things, that this data is not used for other purposes
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data; and also check that any third party that processes your personal data
- respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data upon request
6. When you visit our website
7. Provision to third parties
IT/ITBV may pass on your personal data within its group, but also to third parties who are involved in the delivery of the ordered products or services. For example, we use third-party software for contract management, relationship management and ICT support. This use is limited to the above purposes.
If we provide your information to third parties on our behalf, we will record in an agreement that this information may not be used for other purposes and must be removed and appropriately protected at our first request. Apart from that, we will only pass on your details to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so.
11. Change and entry into force
IT/ITBV may change this privacy statement from time-to-time. It is therefore advisable to consult IT/ITBV’s privacy statement regularly, so that you kept abreast of any changes.
This version is in effect from May 25, 2018.