- Use of personal data
- Job applications at IT/ITBV
- Visiting IT/ITBV
- When you visit our website
- Provision to third parties
- Security and storage
- Authority for personal data
- Change and entry into force
- Contact us
In this privacy statement we have listed for you how we manage your personal data. That means, for example, that we:
- clearly state for what purposes we process personal data
- restrict the collection of personal data to data that is necessary and proportionate for the purposes described
- we first ask for express permission to process your personal data in cases where this permission is required
- will not pass on your details to third parties, unless this is necessary to deliver the agreed service or when we are legally obliged to do so
- when we share your data, we make arrangements with that party to ensure, among other things, that this data is not used for other purposes
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data; and also check that any third party that processes your personal data
- respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data upon request
2. Use of personal data
Depending on the products and services which you purchase from us we can process the following personal data:
- Name and contact details of the client
- Financial information of the client
- Information to identify the authorized signatory
Your personal information is usually provided to us by yourself as soon as you receive one of our products or services. For acceptance, IT/ITBV can also obtain personal data from other public or paid sources.
IT/ITBV will use the personal data provided by you as follows in the next sections.
4. Job applications at IT/ITBV
If you have applied for a job with us, but you have not been accepted, all application data will be saved for a maximum of 4 weeks after the end of the application procedure. Only if you have given us permission to do so can IT/ITBV retain this data for up to a year.
5. Visiting IT/ITBV
When you visit our office, we may register your name and the name of the person you visit to ensure security. We keep these visitor registrations for a maximum of 1 week.
6. When you visit our website
7. Provision to third parties
IT/ITBV may pass on your personal data within its group, but also to third parties who are involved in the delivery of the ordered products or services. For example, we use third-party software for contract management, relationship management and ICT support. This use is limited to the above purposes.
If we provide your information to third parties on our behalf, we will record in an agreement that this information may not be used for other purposes and must be removed and appropriately protected at our first request. Apart from that, we will only pass on your details to third parties if we are legally obliged to do so.
8. Security and storage
We take appropriate security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. In this way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access is protected and that our safety measures are checked regularly. If necessary, we will encrypt the data and log the access. We do not store your data longer than necessary. With the exception of this, the data that we have to keep for a longer period in order to comply with statutory data retention or for legitimate interest.
Requests regarding the right to provide personal data on request for inspection, correction or deletion can be notified via the mentioned contact details. We aim to process requests within three weeks. IT/ITBV offers an unambiguous Opt-out procedure.
10. Authority for personal data
Naturally, IT/ITBV is happy to assist you with complaints about the processing of your personal data. In addition to contacting IT/ITBV directly, you also have the right under privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (for more information see www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
11. Change and entry into force
IT/ITBV may change this privacy statement from time-to-time. It is therefore advisable to consult IT/ITBV’s privacy statement regularly, so that you are kept abreast of any changes.
This version is in effect from May 25, 2018.
12. Contact us
If you have any questions about the privacy of your personal data with us, you can contact IT/ITBV at the following address: ITBVPrivacyOfficer@integron.com